Thursday, September 22, 2005

Most Recent iTunes Random Plays

  • Line Renaud - Sexe
  • The Pixies - Stormy Weather
  • The Tragically Hip - The Darkest One
  • Bjork - It's Not Up To You
  • Blondie - Sunday Girl (French)
  • Adam And The Ants - Stand And Deliver
  • X- Poor Girl
  • U2 - Kite
  • Pulp - Help The Aged
  • Helmet - You Borrowed
  • Jay Ungar & Molly Mason - Ashokan Farewell
  • The Strokes - Last Nite
  • Camper Van Beethoven - Interlude
  • Beastie Boys - Three MCs & One DJ
  • Blur - Clover Over Dover

4 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

for some reason this just made me go pull out helmet's meantime and listen to it.

oh yes bring me back to the early 90's. when i was happiest.

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger FoodNinja said...

Glad you got the cd's.. I hope you like , I am sorry I dont have a printer or I would have done something nicer for the play list.

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger dgags said...

I always loved the way Helmet looked like frat boys but sounded like Black Sabbath.

 
At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pixies never get old

 

Post a Comment

<< Home