Monday, December 05, 2005

The Other Contest

Since the weather has turned cold I've been running on a treadmill instead of outside. Lately I've been watching Seinfeld episodes while running, and this classic exchange from "The Nose Job" was on:

Jerry: Please, please, Isabel? She is the most despicable woman I have ever met in my life. I have never been so repulsed by someone mentally and so attracted to them physically at the same time. It's like my brain is facing my penis in a chess game. And I'm letting him win.

George: You're not letting him win. He wins till you're forty.

Jerry: Then what?

George: He still wins but it's not a blowout.

At the time, George was not over forty. I am. Believe me, it's still a blowout. Brain has yet to even beat the spread.

1 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no mention of our phone call from the game???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home